In the News
The Drakulich Firm, A Professional Law Corporation, represents clients in a wide range of civil matters in California, Nevada and beyond.
Firm principal Nicholas J. Drakulich is a skilled litigator who has developed a reputation for achieving excellent outcomes for his clients through experience, creativity, dedication, and passion. Mr. Drakulich has handled several high profile and noteworthy cases that have been covered by local and national news outlets. He is also an invited speaker at legal seminars. Click on the links below to read news articles and press releases. To discuss your case with an experienced attorney, contact The Drakulich Firm, A Professional Law Corporation, today.
- Nicholas J. Drakulich, Named To Plaintiffs' Steering Committee in the National Actos Litigation
- Agenda: Mr. Drakulich, Invited Speaker at the 10th Annual Class Action/Mass Tort Symposium
- Postcard: Mr. Drakulich, Invited Speaker at Harris Martin's Toyota Recall Litigation Conference
- Postcard: Mr. Drakulich, Invited Speaker at the 9th Annual Class Action/Mass Tort Symposium
- Photo: Mr. Drakulich and Co-Counsel Present $1 Million Dollar Grant to Minneapolis Heart Institute Foundation
- Star-Tribune Article: Funding a Watchdog Foundation
- Postcard: Mr. Drakulich, Invited Speaker at the 8th Annual Class Action/Mass Tort Symposium
- Postcard: Mr. Drakulich, Invited Speaker at Mealey's Drug and Heart Device Litigation Conference
- Star-Tribune Article: Mr. Drakulich Argues Guidant Hid Defibrillator Problems for Years
- Pioneer Press Article: Mr. Drakulich Makes the Case for Punitive Damages in Guidant Case