Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
The Drakulich Firm, A Professional Law Corporation, has a proven track record of success in personal injury and wrongful death cases. With offices in San Diego and Reno, the firm assists injured people and those who have lost loved ones as the result of someone else's negligence or wrongful acts. We have significant expertise in cases involving all of the following:
- Brain damage
- Brake failure
- Car accidents
- Catastrophic injury cases
- Dangerously defective products
- Death cases
- Spinal cord injury
- Traumatic brain injury
Personal injury law
If you have been injured as a result of someone else's negligence or intentional wrongdoing, the law may entitle you to recover monetary damages to compensate you for your losses. Damages may include the costs of medical care and any necessary therapy, disfigurement and disability, lost wages from missing work and/or impaired earning capacity, and the pain and suffering you incurred. A California attorney experienced in injury accident matters evaluates your case and helps you understand your options.
Wrongful death law
In the tragic case where someone's negligence or wrongful act results in the death of another, the victim's family members may be entitled to bring a lawsuit for wrongful death. Where successful, a wrongful death claim may entitle family members to significant compensation for their losses, such as medical costs and loss of companionship.
If you have lost a loved one, an experienced San Diego wrongful death attorney can help you hold those who caused or contributed to your loss responsible, and can help you obtain relief for the financial stress that often accompanies a death in the family. In some cases, such as where a product manufacturer knew the product was dangerous and/or defective and that there was a risk of death inherent in the use of its product but they failed to timely recall or timely and adequately warn of its dangerous or defective nature, significant punitive damages may be awarded.
Seek experienced legal representation
At The Drakulich Firm, we have extensive experience assisting injured people in obtaining the compensation they deserve. Firm principal Nicholas J. Drakulich is known for bringing claims against powerful defendants and winning tough cases. A few examples are as follows:
- A wrongful death action against a giant manufacturer without possession of the defective product
- An action against a car manufacturer on behalf of a severely brain damaged woman who had no memory of the accident or eyewitness to the event
- A young man falsely arrested and subjected to prolonged imprisonment by governmental authorities
- Representing and a young teenage girl who suffered severe brain damage because of a negligent driver
- Championing a case for a grocery clerk who lost her eye, in her products liability and punitive damages case, stemming from a defective and exploding soda bottle (a matter that resolved following successful appeal which established products liability legal precedent)
- Advocating at trial and through successful appeal on behalf of a pregnant mother implanted with a defective pacemaker lead
- In another matter, Mr. Drakulich represented the families of several deceased members of the military against a public utility stemming from a helicopter crash
The Drakulich Firm is selective in accepting cases; when we take on your case, we direct all our energy and passion into helping you find justice.
Discuss your case with an experienced personal injury and wrongful death lawyer
To learn more about how The Drakulich Firm can help you obtain the compensation you deserve, contact us to schedule a free consultation today.