Business Litigation and Fraud
The Drakulich Firm, A Professional Law Corporation, represents clients in a range of business litigation matters, including cases involving fraud. We have developed significant expertise in this area, representing both plaintiffs and defendants in a range of business-related disputes, such as those between:
- Business venture partners
- Companies involved in a joint venture or business deal
- Financial advisors and their clients
- Shareholders and corporations
Common business-related disputes include:
- Breach of contract and other business disputes
- Breach of fiduciary duty
- Partnership disputes
- Shareholder disputes
Firm principal Nicholas J. Drakulich has considerable experience representing individuals in litigation against their financial advisors.
- Mr. Drakulich was successfully in a lengthy trial against the financial advisors of a prominent San Diego family
- He also successfully represented an elderly widow in a Nevada trial who had been defrauded of millions of dollars by her trusted advisors through a series of complex schemes. This matter was ultimately resolved following the Nevada federal court's imposition of a constructive trust over a Lake Tahoe mansion
- The firm also represents individuals in disputes with their venture partners and represents shareholders in disputes against corporations
- Mr. Drakulich successfully represented an oppressed minority shareholder in an action against a nationally prominent company
As a California lawyer, Mr. Drakulich has significant experience assisting prominent companies in disputes and claims against one another. For instance, he has successfully handled complex business litigation on behalf of the subsidiary of an American oil company. He also assisted a physician’s group recover significant losses due to the mishandling of their account by a prominent billing company.
Dynamic and results-oriented representation
The Drakulich Firm has developed a reputation for excellence in trial advocacy. We have extensive experience in all aspects of business litigation, such as working closely with forensic experts and fraud examiners. We are committed to employing creative legal and strategic tactics in order to succeed on behalf of our clients.
Seek experienced legal counsel
To learn more about our services, contact The Drakulich Firm, A Professional Law Corporation, today.